Brawl Legends is LegendGames Entertainment's flagship franchise. It is a series of 3D fighting games.
Brawl Legends Games
- Brawl Legends: Shinobi Reborn
- Brawl Legends: Shinobi Chronicles
- BOND Legends
Connections to Brawl Super-Star Legends
- Lee Hatake and Nero Crescent are featured as playable characters.
- Daisuke Jikoku, Riku-Yin, and Zaku-Yang from BOND Legends also appears as playable characters, with the latter two fighting together as a single character.
- The character Netake is also playable during story mode, and if Nero and Lee use the Potara Rings item in 2v2 battles.
- Fallen Lee appears as one of Lee's costumes, and during Story Mode.
- Inferno and Yoi are featured in Lee's Arcade story, intro and outro's, and appear as icons.
- Dojo has Brawl Legends as its primary franchise, and Realm of Malfestation has it as its secondary franchise.
- Jon Kurosaki, Rig Ryujinki, Rayne, Akari Inoue, and Hirudo Crescent appear as Minions.
- Ayame Tenrai, Pete Kankaku, Gina Katawa, and Kyoshi Mizukori of BOND Legends also appear as Minions.
- The Fallen appears as a boss in Story Mode.
- The Explosive Tag and Warrior Scroll are featured as items.
- Despite being a crossover with B.O.N.D., BOND Legends is actually canon to the Brawl Legends series.
- Brawl Legends: Shinobi Chronicles is a handheld version of Shinobi Reborn that utilizes a 2D fighting gameplay style and has re-imagined battle scenes.